View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 03:43 PM   #34
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I gotta ask where the hell you found brand new ac lines? I'm guessing you're using dohc ka lines and compressor?
Yea all dohc KA with R134 and PAG46, with the codyace bracket (I wasn't exactly thrilled to pay $70 and open the box to see an aluminum bar, a spacer, and some bolts)
I would have made it myself if I had known that, but I don't mind supporting the community.

The lines and evap core are from that red convertible, they're used, just cleaned up really nice and in great shape.
I am an idiot however, when I stripped that vert I was under the impression I could buy a new condenser so I left it, called everywhere and it's NLA, car was crushed before I could get back.
Took me months to find another good used one.

I did have to carefully bend one of the lines to clear the wastegate actuator and not sit right on the downpipe.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote