View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 09:37 PM   #36
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
I hear that, better to stick with the oem lines.

So it's been a few weeks, jacked the car up for a 500 mile checkup, check all the nuts/bolts, see what vibrated loose, change all the fluids, etc..
Cheap megan DP has been catching road reflectors, it's almost touching the floorboard and I'm not even that low, really need a PBM cobra.

Remember those axles I didn't rebuild, the only thing on the whole car I just bolted on as-is. Well, at some point one of the boots gave out and coated the passenger side underbody in grease.
I looked into Z33 axles but figured there's no point, I'm not making that kind of power and I don't really beat the car enough to justify the swap, maybe one day.
Pulled the axles apart and everything looked decent so we just rebuilt the originals.

Tied on a rag to catch the spring loaded cap.

Also while I had time I CAD up some brackets for a STI strut bar I picked up.
Sent the DXF to a local shop who lasered and bent the plates, threw on some paint and they bolted right up, couldn't be happier.

Also heat wrapped the manifold since it was getting pretty warm under the hood after some spirited driving.

Pulled the thing out and headed to the paint shop to pick up the kouki tail light filler and installed a new OEM center light.

Last edited by projectsupra; 07-16-2020 at 10:11 PM..
projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote