View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 09:24 PM   #14
TheVinylKingz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
maf placement issue, maf too close turbo or too close to filter or inadequate straight pipe inline with maf, or maf is dirty, or there is a leak near the maf. Or the recirculation is buffeting the maf hotwire, too close to maf. If the turbo upgraded the volume of air excessive for stock size or location recirculation.

Otherwise, look for dropping fuel pressure and watch wideband. Rich wideband = maf issue. Lean wideband = leaking air or fuel pressure or clogged injectors or something with fuel

Thanks KingTal0n! You been very supportive and helpful! I will look more into the maf. Question Nissan still sells S14 SR20det Mafs. My question is if I keep a stock set up can I use the S14 SR20DET Maf or should I buy a new/refurbished KA24E Maf from Orilley?

Today I did check my ECU and it was giving me a code for MAF and CAS, the CAS is brand new. By default it?s
Got to be the MAF or wiring or maybe a combination or what you mentioned.