Thread: Anunnaki
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #10
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Not worried about our creators coming to this planet and doing anything to us really. I mean they were as advanced as we are now nearly a million years ago, so by now they would easily be far more advanced than we are. Meaning that if they wanted to do whatever to us, they would've already of done it.

Secondly if you choose to believe in the nibiru then you HAVE to believe that they exist on a different dimension than we do, and really wouldn't want to do anything negative to us. I mean they view us as their children in a way.

Then towards the positive. Any type of contact with another species is a good thing. It will be as one of the biggest events in human history and would mark a change in our view and attitude towards our place in this galaxy. I mean if anything it would shut up those that deny alien existence and those that surround their lives around it.