View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 07:22 AM   #377
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
I finally bought the wheel/offset guage i found on summit racing so this past weekend i expiremented with wheel size in the rear on my car.

(a lil info) s13 coupe with 20mm front fender and origin 30mm rear widebody

i still need to measure the guage to determine tru offset but I was able to simulate a 18x11 with what im guessing is about a +18 thru 22 offset with a 315/30/r18 will clear. Thats with sus under full and partial compersion with the closest thing to the wheel is a small spot on the forward section on the lower control arm. About 5mm clearance. If it causes any issues I will jus notch it and weld in a reinforcement .

Ill take pics in the next day or two with the gauge on the car to show clearance. The tire ill poke out a bit, probly only like 10mm at the most but o well. Ive yet to try the front but i will more then likely eventually run a 17x9 +18 and continue to run a 255/40

now the main thing is what wheel options do i have that offer custom sizeing upon request? so far there is only a few that i even like but nothing that really does for me. Any help is greatly appreciated

pics of my car to help with suggestions

almost forgot to mention (already posted but o well)
current setup
fr 18x8.5 +35 with 15mm H&R spacer 255/40/r18 falken RT615
rear 18x9.5 +22 275/35/218 falken RT615

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.

Last edited by bloodangels13; 04-29-2008 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: tire size correction
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote