View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 11:48 AM   #51
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
After being told that things aren't my business (although what products a company carries are the business of the customer), I've been vindicated by Scott (Enthalpy). Going directly against what Klattr has been saying. See.. busy people, like Scott, have better things to do than read every post on every forum, and alot of what gets said is never found out. The TampaRacing post, the one which Klattr had the issue with, and was a catalyst in him powertripping and removing my moderator status on phatka-t forums, was how Enthalpy found out about the lies Boost Designs was spreading and smearing Enthalpy's name. So, something good came out of that clusterfuck.
Link to my vindication:
http://tamparacing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238359

-Jeff