View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 12:10 AM   #192
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR=smiles View Post
:ghey:

you NEED a kit...and a not sil80..and yes, much lower. But then again, you are a woman, so your idea of "slammed" would be like your idea of "good driving"

Oh wow, you soo want to be banned don't you? It had a kit, it was wrecked while actually driving. As far as slammed, stop talking out of your ass. Those wheels are fucking huge. And because I am a woman how does that make it any different? A good drive to me is better than your best attempt at getting off the freeway exit that has a slight turn to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Umm, unless you know the history on that car, you shouldn't be talking. That's Meph's car. Not hers. Her car is way cooler, lol. BTW, learn to repect women you deserve it.
Actually, it IS my car by SOFA status. but I let him think it is his.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote