View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #3000
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx123$ View Post
What would be a better winter wheel setup?

205/55/16 Snow tires or 255/35/18 All seasons?

And how would a 255 snow tire compare to a 205 snow tire? Which would be better in the snow? Ive heard mixed opinions- some say the 255 because it has more surface contact, some say the 205 because it is less likely to "float" on the snow. I have 255 all seasons on my nice wheels, and snow tires on my SE's. Im debating if i should run the SE's or pick up some snow tires for my nice wheels. (my nice wheels are Hotwheels 68's, so theyre not THAT nice, lol)
skinny tire for snow, wide tire for rain. imagine your feet. what do you wear to stand on snow..those stupid tennis racket things...what do skiiers use to cut through snow....well....it's thin for a reason, if it were wider, it would float on the snow.

p.s...i sell tires all accross the north america's. lol
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote