View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 09:16 AM   #13
DvlDvr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DvlDvr has a spectacular aura aboutDvlDvr has a spectacular aura aboutDvlDvr has a spectacular aura aboutDvlDvr has a spectacular aura aboutDvlDvr has a spectacular aura aboutDvlDvr has a spectacular aura about

LAGUNA BEACH CAR MEET (ROUND 2)

Friday, February 12at 8 PM

Albertsons
30922 Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, California 92651

Hey Everyone! It's time for round 2 of our underground car meet. I hope to see some familiar faces as well as many unfamiliar ones. This meet will start at 8 o'clock on Friday, February 12th, in the underground parking lot of the vacant Albertson's. The store is located at the corner of Wesley and Pacific Coast Highway in Laguna Beach. Feel free to bring your friends, your friend's friends, and practically anyone you know who loves cars. Of course, as always, please respect the spot. You guys were great last time and we didn't attract any attention from the police. This means: no excessive revving, no loud music, no drugs, no hooning. You get the idea. We want to keep this meet going for a long time. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to make a post on the page or DM me. I'll see you guys on the 12th! Let's try and fill up every single spot this time!

Picture Credit for event photo: Adam Bornstein Photography
DvlDvr is offline   Reply With Quote