Thread: PA Treat Yourself.
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 10:29 AM   #1
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Treat Yourself.

Hello all. Up for grabs is an assortment of items directly from Japan. As to the best of my knowledge, all things are original and authentic, unless stated otherwise. Smaller items will include free shipping, items that are larger will be based on actual destination and weight. I accept paypal and will respond to any and all PM's. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask, and thanks for looking!

Original Young Version Magazine sticker - Sold
Later version of Option magazine sticker sheet - 25
East Bear stickers - 20 each or 35 for both
Cusco Racing sticker - 15
Original D1GP sticker, Circa early 2000's - 15

Original Option2 magazine sticker - 30
Original Option magazine stickers 30 for one, 50 for both
Option magazine street tribe sticker - Sold
Option magazine "two thousands" sticker - Sold
Option magazine "1999" sticker - Sold

Wakos oil sticker (large) - 30
Wakos oil sticker (small) - 15

Snap-On key holder. I imported this thinking it was 100% original, but after inspecting it, I can't be certain. It looks like a person in Japan made this himself from a screwdriver handle, but the job they did is VERY impressive. Everything looks to be machined very well, and looks like they had another Keychain to compare it to. These usually go for larger amounts of money, but without ķnowing for sure 100%, the price is reflected. - 110

Sapporo Beer bottle openers. Made in Japan, English on one side, Kanji on the other. About 8" long and pretty sturdy. - 25 each

Boss Coffee cup and tray set. Older promotional set, but in very nice shape. Mug measures between 3-4", tray around 8-9. - Sold

HKS/Genki S15 miniature, signed by Nobuteru "NOB" Taniguchi. One of the most dominant drivers in the early days of D1GP. - 130

Boss Coffee leather "overnight bag". Never used, comes with a shoulder strap. Dimensions are approximately 19.5" L x 8.5" W x 12" H. Very nice quality. Soft leather, great for traveling. - 250

Last edited by burnsauto; 01-10-2023 at 08:03 PM..
burnsauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links