View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #680
koukimatt

Trader Rating: (0)
koukimatt is on the path to ruinkoukimatt is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 270 R View Post
Noob Question.

I want to put the Gravity Gullflames on my S14. The size i'm after is 18x9.5 and offset is +15. Will these sit flush without needing fenders? What i was told is that I'd need 5mm spacers for the front and 20mm over fenders. I'm sure it'll need a roll, that's ok but I don't want to put fenders on. I also found this picture...

http://imageinmotion.com/pics/greddy...egunmetal2.jpg

That led me to believe i won't need fenders at all. That car has stock fenders and still sits flush.

Is there a better offset i can use for the front to sit flush?
I just got a set of Gullflames, same fitment (18x9.5 +15). No tires yet, sorry... still trying to figure out what size I need. Here's what they look like on the front of my S14. Stock fenders, no roll or pull so far. The car is obviously off the ground... this is just to show how far out the wheels go.

If I get tires with stretched sidewalls, I can probably get away with no spacers up front. With vertical/flush or slightly larger (bulged) sidewalls I'd get 5-10mm spacers to make sure the tires clear the coilovers.

I'm not slamming the car, and I don't plan on drifting it... much. Any suggestions on tire size?
koukimatt is offline   Reply With Quote