Thread: First car.
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 02:27 PM   #6
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeyomayne View Post
I was interested in drift and show, but I also want something to be a daily driver something I can drive comfortable yet still get some performance out of.

It's kinda half half still.
I stuck in between.
My fathers a car guy so tools and a helping hand are no problem. I have plenty of space A full garage to my disposal.
Money wise. I just turned 18
And I work every other day so money is a little scarce.
But I can manage.
Love nissans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeyomayne View Post
I was thinking about a 240sx, 300zx, or a 350z.

Stepping out of that maybe even a s2000, subaru wrx or something along those lines.
I just need some suggestions man.

It was easier when I didn't have the money but now that I do.
In way more picky haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S13 or S14 would be a RWD choice. They can be cheap, but a 20 year old car needs lots of little stuff. If you're not looking at drifting it a P10, P11, B13 or N13 are great little cars that have a lot or SR20 parts and are fun, grip, drag and the P10 and P11 are 4 doors for practicality. I am a little partial because I started with FWD SRs and they're cheap.

Just stay away from body work requirements, unless you or your pops is good at it; Big money suck.

Just get something that is fun, take it slow, has quality parts available, and isn't german.

Edit: Mazdas are another option too!