View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #50
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I get that you are a closet antisemite and all, but please show me one instance in the last 5-6 years what Obama has done anything but shit on Isreal?

This Syria thing is nothing but an ego trip for him to show the world he has balls and to distract Americans from all the other bullshit.

Bengahazi
Fast and Furious
Voter Identification
Gun Control
Gay Marriage
Illegal Appointments
IRS Scandals
Failing School
Violence
Core whatever federal school regulations
Shit economy
Social Security
NSA
SOPA
Wiki leaks
Snowden
Iranian Nukes
Egypt
Bo
Obama Care
Boston Bombers
Voter Fraud
Sequester. ..
On and on

Closet antisemite,lol let me get you some tissue buddy as I know you've been through a lot lol. How is referring to Isreal as America's top ally antisemitic ? You are getting things mixed up, that is a nice list you put together although you think may seem to be reasons to attack Syria isn't really the true intent. You must have been living with a lampshade over your head since you were born if you think America has been treating Isreal like shit in reality it has been the other way around. Isreal tells America to jump and we say how high. We have been pumping money into Isreal to the tune of billions of dollars every year ever since they occupied Palestine, you must be a closet idiot to think otherwise. If you think that is shitting on Israel than you really do have things mixed up.
How about every war in the middle east has been either directly or indirectly because of an Israeli agenda to do so. Look up Finkelstein on youtube and watch this political genius break it down for you.