View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 12:46 AM   #89
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
bout $20k on my truck
around $4k in credit cards
Track car is 100% mine. I can't see how people can put car parts on credit. Then again, i do have bills for shit I shouldn't have gotten. I guess its cuz when i buy car parts i know it will probably break on the track and i will hate paying for it later. I dont live by the stupid saying "you only live once" when it comes to money, but I do like the choices i've made and wouldn't go back on any of them. I feel that getting some debt and staying on top of it helps you grow a little bit. I fucking hate friends that go to school and can't manage their money cuz they get everything handed to them. Like even in this thread some of you say you owe your parents money. Like damn, i wish i could owe my parents money, but they never had it in the first place lol. This thread makes me want to pay off my credit cards tho lol.