Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 10:12 AM   #116
BoostyMcZface
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BoostyMcZface is an unknown quantity at this point
It's not the fact that I can build something to be reliable, the fact that, lets say I do a turbo build, or even a blower setup, and I lose an oil line on the highway in the middle of nowhere (which, if I drive home to my parents house in Southern California, there's a LOT of hot weather and open road I don't want to break on) so, spray, when done right, literally isn't an issue until used. Plus with a legit setup, it's a great power adder. Not a cheap ebay system, one that monitors AFR, RPM, has a window switch, etc and is tuned for it. My Z for example, could lose an oil cooler line, take a rock hit to it's carbon fiber drive shaft, etc. Once you go boost, there's soooo many more ways for things to fail. A properly setup n/a motor will always be more reliable, and spray, done right, is also reliable but mainly the fact I will only use it when I need it makes it a great option to have

just my .02, it's definitely not like the ricer kids yelling O MAN U GOT NOS lol there's a very big drag racing following that use it, and uses it reliably and quite well
BoostyMcZface is offline   Reply With Quote