View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 02:58 AM   #36
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Its hilarious; this thread.

When I drove my s15 from Canada all the way to Key West I actually met another S15 owner, in the US, as well as several other people driving JDM cars that don't pass the federal requirements.

What ever happened to 'land of the free'... I'll tell you, people and some states generally don't care about federal laws. You are supposed to be 'the united states', not 'federally controlled Merica'. Besides this, the feds don't care about the individual driver, they want to go after the importers that are avoiding taxes.

Still, I found it funny to have met a cop driving an Evo 5 as his personal car. Nobody really cares, but you perpetuate fear on the internet.

Either way, advice: If you get the chance to buy a s15, Do it. Just like the R32's, they will skyrocket in price once your market opens up. In Fact the Ausies already are marking them up quite a bit.

EDIT: Yeah, I do realize this is an 8 year old thread.