View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:57 PM   #38
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximamike View Post
Here we go. These 2 cars?

The top car is not it. This car was Base model S14, no lip with 350Z Wheels/5lug with OEM Fogs.Perfect interior.Slightly 4x4.

The Coupe is It Though.

I guess thats the best pic you could ever Take of that car.If only it looked even a 1/4 of the way close to that.
I would say if I wanted a coupe and someone said "hey,..I have this car for sale" then I would have went to see it No doubt....Once arriving I would have Vomited doing my U-turn out of the neighborhood.

It must have been taken before the Spray Bomb white wheel paint started Chipping also.They look New there.
If only you could see the other 1/4 panel and a better view of that one.
The 2 front fenders are about the only thing Decent on the car.

Oh well. can't believe the Thread is still alive....and the car for that matter. he is still driving it to work.I can hear him Roll up into the Hood from my house.