View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 08:25 PM   #87
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
^^ ok so i have a lot of pms and emails on all of the parts and i will be getting back to people as i pull the parts it has taken me a while because i had to recover from surgery and its been cold and snowing and i have no garage...i will be replying to PMs as i pull the parts and try and get back to people in the order they emailed or PMd me.... im sorry for all this i really think i should have waited until the car was completely parted out before posting this thread to begin with...just to let you all know things like the fpr,bov,samco hoses and some other small parts didnt survive the accident. i plan to go through all my emails and PMs as i pull the parts and see if the senders all still interested in them once again im sorry for the wait...Im doing the best i can right now