View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 10:49 PM   #3094
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzenki82 View Post
Here's how the rears sit now, plenty of gap hahah (obviously fit like super crap with the spacers, remember, just a test fit to see if I liked the white on white), so imagine 25mm less spacers, and 30 more mm sidewall as the current tires are toasted 235/40's.

currently, I'm on Tein S-techs and GR2's, so mad ass, I should have similar fitment? to you?
Yes, I can post more pics if you'd like as I am also on tein s-tech and gr2's.

but remember this also, with the tein s-tech, by the time the suspension compressed enough to get in contact with the fender, you might have enough camber to clear it even if you have 0 camber at static height.

if I get bored enough, I'll do an experiment on my car tomorrow since I know i'm at 0 camber at static height.(good excuse to move my car out of the garage for once, do that drive way wheel tucking experiment. LOL)