Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 08:26 PM   #685
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
My original oil cooler and vent lines were made with Nylon covered rubber hoses and like most rubber, overtime, it looses its elasticity and starts to fail. I had a slightly leaking oil supply hose at the motor, so I decided it was time to replace the lines with something superior. I also wanted to ditch the red/blue color combination and went all black. Performance Plumbing Components is a family owned and operated business located in Wilmington, DE and have pretty good reviews. They have also been around for some time, so I decided to give them a shot. I decided this time around I would go the PTFE and crimped fitting route. Far less chance of assembly error and failures. I finished up the oil cooler lines today, just have to tune a few of the lines down for final crimping.

I also stumbled across a set of NaVaN foglights to fit on this turd. I?m honestly surprised I won these and I feel like I stole them. Very few of them pop up forsale in good shape, these are in great shape. However, there may be some surface rust on the reflectors, which I will have rechromed if needed.

Fuel filter finally mounted. I removed the OEM evap line and one of the fuel lines, to reduce clutter and make room for the -8 AN feed line.