View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #102
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Sorry for the lack of updates guys! I just got a big tax bill from my previous employer and it's been killing my car money. I've been working with TDP, they're sending me new knuckles with more roll center correction, I should have them very soon, they were supposed to be here by now, haha.

I also switched the old Kei-offices out for some FEAL-revalved DGR's with Hypercoil springs in hopes of adding a little more adjustability to the front end. The longer brackets should help me pull out some camber, I have to flip them over though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rally_whore View Post
Hey are you located in kzoo? I went to napa and there was a dude with a coupe working there that showed me a pic from your build
I am actually, I live in Mattawan. That's my good friend Joe. Do you ever come out to any of the meets around here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
That angle. I didn't know something like that could look so good.
Haha, thanks man, I've always wanted the best of both worlds, low, flush, and proper suspension geometry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
wow this is impressive...
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motary View Post
Updates!

msglength

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEMo View Post
Very good work!

Another good thing to know is you do not need to splice in to the VQ engine harness as long as you have a 350z engine room harness and 240 engine harness. I made a patch harness using these:

Far left: Starter and Fan
Middle: Power, Ground, throttle, ACC, Fuel, etc.
Right: Gas pedal
Thanks for the tips man, I'm about to tackle all the wiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jissan View Post
Oh, my, god. Becky, look at his angle. It is so BIG. It looks like one of those drift guys' frontends...

Damn I want to see this car go now.
Haha, thanks man, not too much longer now!

I washed it the other day for kicks and gigs. Poor car...

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote