View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 07:18 AM   #177
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Okay well the gktech was never advertised to be used with straight six engines anyways. And CBF has another shifter that goes on the inspection plate of the trans that would probably work better anyways.

They may not advertise it as that but it is a z33 shifter, but that's why I said if anyone is running a I6 engine paired to a z33 trans to maybe choose a different shifter over gktech. Not because of quality or anything, just configuration. the amount of cutting to get it to fit, then with the shifter in reverse it almost hits the center counsol on the s14, granted I have my JZ pushed as far back as possible though. If you are not running interior I guess its not the end of the world for the location, but for me, I want to have the plastic bezel and shift boot placed back on and to have a somewhat OEM look.

Sorry for how terrible these photos where, but I only snapped them quick during the haste of trying to finish the car before an event.