Thread: Oprah 2020
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 11:59 AM   #45
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Did I say anything about economics during the obama era? Have I said that EVERYTHING obama did was wrong?
I was talking about how Liberalism during his era affected our traditional values to a point of almost no return.
Also, if the economy had tanked ths past year, would you had blamed obama's admin for it? Yeah, i dont think so.
Please tell me what traditional values liberalism changed.

I blame Obama's administration for many, many problems. Neoliberalism is not great for the country, nor the world (but you don't know what neoliberalism is, you'll just call him a commie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Damn, didn't know that, or anything about their shows for that matter. But for this reason, i think they should add more restrictions on everything for freeloaders, including their rights to vote. We shouldn't let good for nothing lazy mofos dictate where out country heads.
Please tell me where you got your political education. I'd also appreciate your employment background, IQ and location history. Something tells me you're woefully inexperienced in interacting with people of different backgrounds than yourself, have minimal education, minimal critical thinking skills & are generally filled with xenophobia as a result of crushing ignorance.

For someone who hates what "Liberalism has done to American values," fighting to strip Americans of their right to vote is the most un-American thing you can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
^if it wasn’t a popularity context Obama would have never been elected. Be carful what you wish for.
A political platform based on popular ideas that benefit more of the population led by a charming, intelligent person = bad, popularity contest.

Platform based on lies & hate that solely benefits the mega rich with a real estate trust fund boomer at its head = good popularity contest, in which the winner is somehow the one who is supported by less people

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Please, no more electing people with zero political background.

On the real though, if Trumpito survives his first term, he's more likely to win a second term. Especially more likely than he was his first.

People hate change and the unknown.

They rather stick with what they are familiar with.
He's not good for the economy, civil society nor the national security. But you're right, his base of uneducated white folks will always be there for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Ummmm yeah he flip flops. He’s been a NY Democrat and friend of the Clintons for most of his adult life.
My friend is a libertarian. I am not. I am friends with him, I would not vote for him. It is shocking that one can be friends with someone they are not wholly in agreement with politically.

Also, Trump has been sued for racist behavior time & time again, he's never been a democrat per his actions.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote