View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 01:49 AM   #356
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
From my rep:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.ONE.THREE
not everyone can buy baller ass wheels and have to work with what they got, give the guy a break.
Look you pickle dick. Before you try and go all robin hood with the rep...

Read the title of the thread. It says wheel fitment WHORE thread.

This is not "Post what ever wheels you have thread".

This is a thread where you post fitment, WHORE LIKE FITMENT. Tires rubbing fenders, rims with 1/4" between lip and fender. WHORE FITMENT. Not 16x8 +0 mesh with off road tires and stock ride height. Those wheels are not FITTED.

I JUST made a post about this like one page back.

Oh here's a link.

Of course you didn't read it the first time, nor did you obviously read the first post of this thread, or any of the posts in this thread for that matter. So I DOUBT you'll read my post.

If you're not going to read what the first post says, then don't get all pissy with me when I complain that your subsequent post of generic wheels that clear stock fenders without modification are NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF THIS THREAD. You might as well post a picture of a banana, because thats about as on topic as NON FLUSH WHEELS here.

As a side note, I owned mesh wheels at one point. I even owned Konig Rewinds. And sunk ass MB's.

So what , I've been there, I pride the fact that my car was built poor. But you know what the difference is, I didn't post pictures of that car anywhere they didn't belong. IE. This thread.

In summary, if you're going to post pictures of your car here, and your wheels are not what I deem flush, you're going to hear about it. So get over it.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote