View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 09:02 PM   #6
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash357 View Post
I swapped to a full 5 lug setup and already did the z32 brakes in the rear. I?m trying to avoid going back but might have to. Not really fantasizing here but trying to see what works best with the least amount of work.

Also, if I?m looking at weld wheels for a drag setup, don?t think I?ll have an issue financially.
If you completed the brake swap, wouldn?t you have the S14 calipers to measure the differences between them both? One caliper is a sliding single piston unit, the other is a fixed twin opposing unit. Spoke design plays a major part in this. Most of the drag guys have the simplest brake setup to shed weight.