View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 11:58 AM   #3
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Of course, I'd rather buy new though because these are kinda wear items. I haven't even tried to remove mine yet, I only plan on replacing them because they're crusty and I'm trying to de-crust my car.

I just bought the -JA01C bolts and if they don't work I'll just resell them. They were literally in my cart yesterday and then the price went up by a third right before I checked out. Nissan had a 25% off online only promo that was supposed to go until 3/31 but just summarily ended yesterday at 5pm. I'm just salty that the cost of my experiment (4 bolts, washers, nuts) went from $44 to $58 with no warning. But if they work consider it my $14 gift to all three people on Zilvia that still run stock or nismo rucas and toe arms.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote