View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #85
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyX2 View Post
I'd suggest going 245/40 actually, 45 gives a bit too much sidewall IMO. The only reason I went with the 245/45 was because I found a great deal on ebay for them and what I wanted was backordered for a month or more. Originally I was gonna do 255/40/17 R-S3's all around.

These didn't take much fender work; basically I just flattened the lip with a baseball bat and I was good. Where it rubs is the seam that runs along the top of the wheel well if you know what I'm talking about. I'm gonna hammer that flat tonight and I should be good.

And I haven't gotten it aligned yet and probably won't until I swap the parts onto my new shell but I think I'm gonna go for 3-4 degrees of camber and 0.5 degrees toe out up front and 2 degrees of camber and 0.5 degrees toe in for the back.

Awesome info RS3's are dope. Just went through them. I was thinking of running a 255 aswell but I don't see how it would fit with out some pulling.
I'm stuck on either running RS3's or z1 Starspecs or DZ101(I daily my pos).

Yeah i had hammer the crap out of the little inner seam. Oh what do you need to run the altima rotor.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote