View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #27
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by STURGauto View Post
Having all the vintags is nice, and likewise with factory glass. There are quite a few vintags on the 97-98 S14. So where on the front support is there supposed to be a vintag? I've never seen or heard of one in that location..
for some reason I thought it was on the bumper support, this is the one I was thinking of. Anyways, the main point is that you are finding them everywhere. Just like parts availability should not throw a wrench into your plans to own a 240, but if you have trouble finding parts, it might sour your attitude a little.

Factory glass is great! another good point to bring up. The original trim around the glass is usually beat up pretty good, nevertheless, I would still prefer to see it there rather than not.