Old 06-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #128
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
There are quite a few manufacturers for "bulkhead connectors" (Mil-C-5015 equivalent for the most part), but as with all mil-spec parts, you have to have a deep understanding of the part numbers to make sure the parts you order work together, and work for your application.

I use different specs for each engine, because KA's need less pins than CA's or SR's, which need less pins than RBs, which need less pins than LSx's. I prefer to use one connector (which is made of many pieces) for the upper and lower engine harness, then another smaller one for the front chassis wiring, and finally a Marinco connector for 4ga main power.

If you guys want to tackle your own bulkhead connectors and tucked harnesses, I can certainly use my accounts to get you good deals on the materials... just shoot me a PM with a detailed description of your goal and I can list out a 'kit' of what I'd use and give you some pricing.

Did you ever think of making a pre made harness.

Lets say i want one for a sr what would it run me. Plug and play all i got to do is romove the old and in with the new.

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote