View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 01:40 PM   #17
zwzweston
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zwzweston is an unknown quantity at this point
Photo dump + small update

Bumper mounted up and I’ve never seen an aftermarket kit with fitment this good ever, including my uras kit on the S14. Bolts right up perfectly, although I will need to either notch the stock crash bar or replace with a bent tube one of some kind. For now it’s just off the car so we’ll see how it goes.

Engine bay reveal: definitely has a ways to go but way better than it was imo.

No pics but fresh power steering hoses and a rebuilt high pressure line fixed that leak right up and I was able to get to everything without pulling the radiator which was a small blessing lol. Smoke issue is also 99% fixed after taking another look at my catch can routing — I made a rookie mistake and did the lazy version which does not work on these cars.

Current issue is a leak from where the fuel filler neck meets the tank which only became noticeable after I filled up the tank for the first time. I’ll put some pics of the repair process in the next post but hopefully I can get it patched up quick and do a real test drive to shake some of the cobwebs out. Don’t have a running video worth posting yet but I’ll upload something to YouTube eventually and link it up here. Thanks as always to anyone who reads this, I’ll hopefully have more and more interesting updates coming up soon!

Last edited by zwzweston; 03-31-2024 at 06:58 PM..
zwzweston is offline   Reply With Quote