View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:16 AM   #24
91JayBlueSupra

Trader Rating: (1)
91JayBlueSupra is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 91JayBlueSupra
Cool

Why buy the fake thing people say? I Agree. Someone took the time to create a quality product. The most common response I hear from the public is, it cost so much less to get the knock off. Yes it may, but the knock items you buy for your car are not always a perfect fitment. I am sure many of us ( I will not lie I have had this happen ) have bought something you thought would work just as well and it didn't even fit well.

That is one reason why I stay to name brands. They have done the research and they have the cars in their shops to test fit the products produced. Some companies dyno their new products to give you realistic gains. Knock off products are companies that create the same ( Look ) but not always the same quality.

A few things I never skim on are wheels, brakes, turbos, fuel parts, and drive train. Who cares what shift knob you use, or what floor mats you have. It is about creating a true car that will last and run well. Knock offs are to get people by, until their car blows up.

/rant
91JayBlueSupra is offline   Reply With Quote