View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 10:48 AM   #10
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i know youre focused on the 3 options you mentioned, but Powertrix also makes an excellent coilover, with many of the qualities you listed. I've been on them for a year and they feel excellent thus far. I have the swift springs option. List price is fairly high, but they do offer sales often, and this time of year (Black Friday) is prob the best time of the year to order.

https://www.powertrix.com/s13/s13-s14rt

Direct Bolt On Fit, no modification required.

Independent Ride height and Spring Preload adjust-ability

Rebuild-able/Replaceable Premium mono-tube forge steel strut Body (inverted front)

Front Adjustable Camber Plates and Rear Pillow ball upper mounts

15 way strut damper adjustments

Anti-Corrosive Magnicoated Damper Housings

(PPI) Polymer Plastic Injected dust boots (New Feature)

Upgraded Front Lower mounting bracket and bushings (New Feature)

(Standard 8k/6k Spring Rates) 175mm front and 200mm rear spring length.

*Custom Spring Rates also Available

*All coilover kits are rebuild-able / replace-able so it can be last strut and spring combination ever needed. Fine tuning of the suspension is also possible for any and every type of driving style, or motorsport event as custom spring rates are available from 3kg/mm (168 lbs/in) – 17kg/mm (952 lbs/in) Note: + or – 2 kg/mm on spring rate changes will require re-valving.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote