View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 12:49 PM   #29
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
I really was looking at fortune auto's myself. I have a set of Jic FLAT2's and the upper pillowball mount one of the rears has taken a shit so it sounds like I have a blown suspension bushing in the rear of my car.

The coilovers themselves still perform great after all of these years, but lack of serviceability and replacement parts made me want to ditch them for a more modern option.

I picked up a set of Driftworks C2's with 9k springs up front and 8k springs out back. And the stanceworks (rebranded to driftworks) air cups front and back for just over 2000 dollars shipped.

Fortune Auto had a setup like this and it was running for almost 4000 dollars. Not sure where the extra 2000 dollars of value comes from, but the kits are all sold out anyway.

Shame about the jic's as my issue really was a simple component being replaced to remediate my issues, but I'm sure they'll find a good home.