View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 07:37 AM   #3018
jacmob86

Trader Rating: (0)
jacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the rough
Is this enough for you to understand that I was busy? I could imagine your frustration if you had payed me for the item and I didn't place your bid, but like I remarked, this was genuinely a miscommunication.

I was more concerned with getting to the apple store on time to make my appointment, Japan is a punctual country and I try my best to be early to things here.

I'm going to say this one last time, I'm sorry for not getting back to you immediately like I had 15 minutes beforehand. I was without my phone from a little before my appointment began to at least 7:45. Your auction was still alive then, I responded to you as soon as I had finished up at the apple store but you had gone to bed. I understand you wanted to send me a deposit, but I genuinely could not authorize that or respond to you and when I finally did, you were unable to communicate with me.
Attached Images
File Type: png image2.png (386.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg image1 (1).jpg (91.3 KB, 56 views)
jacmob86 is offline   Reply With Quote