Thread: JRautoparts.com
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #16
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Well alright, I just got back from JR auto parts, idk what in the fuck is going on in that place but i just had a horrible experience there. I had been taking him customers for the past 3 years. and bought a quite a few engines for myself, but lately his quality has been going down the shitter.

it all started with a customer of mine, i got a VG30 from him engine looked a little crusty from the container but after a nice cleaning it looked good, i did the 120K mile maintenance on it, and a bunch of new gaskets and put it in. fired it up and the lifters where a little loud but ti went away. i took the car out for a drive and it developed rod knock. Called vinnie he said no problem he would take care of me and give me another engine. so i was frustrated but ok ill give it to him nobody knew.

I few weeks after a fellow zilvia member, asked me wa good place for motors, he had never failed me with RB's but unfortunately for this fellow member, he got bad injectors, and possibly a leaking turbo, Vinnie simply replied he dosent do warranty on the injectors, i didn'; wanna ask about the turbo.

Now i went back to get a new VG30 from him to put in customers car, and took him back the old one, FUCK THAT PLACE. it was an absolute mess, it's nothing like it was 6 months ago. (last time i was there) the engines are now shit, they all look crappy, the front clips look clean but idk i just don't feel safe geting stuff from him anymore, i had to argue with him about the injectors with the fellow member and never the less i am very disappointed, i will now be sourcing out a new distributor for my front clips and engine sets to conduct my business.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote