Thread: JRautoparts.com
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 06:13 PM   #19
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
I'm the buyer of the RB25 with the crap injectors. I only dealt with Vinnie.

The motor was shipped fast, but when it got here it was crusted. NOTHING was plugged up, all the holes and openings were uncovered. The water tunnels were rusted to hell, plugs were broken. (not caused from shipping, as the plugs were not exposed enough to be broken/damaged)

Once it get's running, it is smoking a ridiculous amount (smelled like gas) and oil was pouring out of the back of the turbo.

Motor is stock. Turbo is stock. It's only 2 injectors. I could understand not warrantying the injectors if I'd been driving around on them, but this has been happening since the INITIAL start-up. I didn't even bring up the turbo after I got shit for asking about the injectors. He told me "he just ships the motors and anything that happens after it leaves is up to the customer."

Beware: 1. for used auto parts warranty information: The used auto parts (including the used engine, other auto parts and accessories) are sold as is. They come without any warranty. <-- That basically says "no startup warranty".
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote