View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 03:49 PM   #119
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
How you like installing those superpro bushings as opposed to say..ES? if there's a difference. I was really trying to scoop some up when I did my refresh a few years ago but nobody stocked them stateside.
Honestly, they were super easy to install. Grease both halves, stick em in, and drive the center sleeve in with a regular vice. Since they’re halves the sleeve wants to naturally push them outward, so putting them into the subframe required some interesting muscle, but overall not bad at all. I never have I stalled ES bushings personally but I purposely chose these for ease of installation and removal (if needed) in the future. I ordered these and they came a few days later.

Also, never put 1 & 1 together on your username til now. Hi Pat!
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote