View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 02:51 PM   #34
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
hes been in the game for a while bro...he has way more than enough credentials to beat rich: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Silva

franklin was horrible...his footwork was awkward, his pace was rushed and impatient...but lets face it, silvas game is too solid for him...it only took silva a little bit of time before sensing rich's weakness...look how long it took rich to "feel" silva out...oh wait, he never finished...went straight from "feeling out" to survival mode...

most of these UFC guys arent used to real muay thai or even kickboxing for that matter...and when i say used to and "real", i mean backgrounds of pride fc or K1 status fighters...and thats the exact reason why ive always said that wanderlei would beat rich...knees and traditional muay thai...

as for tito and liddell...as much as i hate liddell, im gonna say its all him...

PRIDE THIS WEEKEND!!! WOOOHOOO!!! leaving friday afternoon suckahs!!! arriving just in time for weigh ins at caesars palace and be a groupie bitch! yay!