View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 12:29 AM   #27
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
sblack13, did it ever occur to you that they give you great motors since you personally show up? I pretty much got told to fuck off over the phone. I wasn't going the cheap route (and I think it's funny you mention that since you seem to be getting such killer deals), but I had way too much shit missing from my swap, and the motor wasn't in the best shape.

Sure, it came with a GREX oil filter relocation kit and a broken short shifter, but I would've rather had the things I needed to get the damn thing running right off the bat. I shouldn't have had to outsource parts at all. That is not how a reputable business establishes a customer base, so therefore, I will be slandering their name everywhere I see fit.

Oh, and I didn't have a missing PS belt. It's the critical parts that are missing, yet are advertized as being included, that piss me off.

Here's another guy's story from 240sxforums and his dealings with them...

we purchased 1 rb25det 2 s14 sr20dets 1red top long block and 1black top motor set from this fool after speaking to him for a couple of weeks, we were looking for a reliable provider of engines but we had our reservations because we heard that motors that come from Canada were garbage because they were sourced out of junkyards instead of slavage yards, we did our reseach, called around and decided to go it any ways they asked for the money upfront and we complied because we felt we could trust him i am not going to tell you how much we paid but i leave it to your assumption as to what was listed above for purchase also include the freight charges. 2 months pass by and we have not seen shit! we call and we call and every time we got these fuckers on the phone none of their stories matched, another month and a half passes and we get confirmation that the engines were being delivered on a friday, so we wait and wait guess nothing , so we call and we are told that the shipper paid for the motors to be shipped and not delivers to our shop so we had to rent a truck to get our shit when we got a freight charge that included delivery......on to best part only 3 motors arrived and they were damaged, i am talking cut harnesseses no ecu's missing MAF's and broken turbo housings, the other motors arrived in a 3 month period in the same if not worse condition. to this day they still owe us a turbo for the s14 one ecu, two Maf's and a harness and we know we are never going to see that shit so their shipping packing sucks, their quality of product is sorry as hell because we still have one of the cars in the shop with a fucked up turbo and the minute they get your cash they want nothing to do with you, live and learn, if you want a good motor buy it from a US importer or buy it locally where you can see it and ask questions about it