View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 09:13 PM   #39
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
You sound like you got a car from them lol.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
I guess my point is....after reading economix's post - do you really think he spends any extensive amount of time working on his own cars? He uses his new NIsmo diff as an excuse to inspect his subframe "wonkiness." Don't write a review if you haven't even inspected/diagnosed your own car.

Reviews like that should be taken with a big ass grain of salt.

One review, sure. But dozens? Actual records matching cars they are selling and seeing the auction reports and pre-repair photos and salvage history in Japan?

I've been aware of thier issues for at least seven years now. I know a guy out of Texas that got a POS from them and another guy out Michigan with the same problem.

Quote:
I'm now realizing that this thread is about people who collect these cars, not drive them.
I'm so sorry, it must be shocking that when someone spends $18,000 on a 4Runner or nearly $30k for a R33 and are told it's pristine that... Well it is pristine and not a rusted flood car with a Maco paint job.

Quote:
Have you bought a car from them Corbic?
No, because I've already heard the horror stories and don't need to be a victim to realize it sucks to be a victim.

Quote:
If not, your sensationalized opinion literally means nothing. If so, my apologies for your junkyard turtle waxed machine that you spent zero time inspecting before purchasing?
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth there. "they don't rip people off, but shame on you for not catching them before you got ripped off"

Quote:
I don't know much about the company, but this thread alone is uninformed cancel culture at its finest haha. All i'm seeing so far is clueless buyers.
Again, double speak.

If you don't know anything about them - how can you make an opinion about if my opinion is "sensationalized"?

How can you say anyone in here is uninformed if you don't know anything about JC and have never bought a car from them?

You literally have people who've bought cars from them, know people who've bought cars, run history reports, read horror stories and have also imported their own cars.

The only uninformed twat is you so far.

Additionally, your again saying "ohh they only rip off clueless people". Yeah, that's how rip offs work and the point of this thread is to help show the clueless what to look out for.

Sorry you paid $20k for a drift missile bruh.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote