View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #102
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrick243 View Post
At my house. My cousins friend comes over to help build a green house in our backyard.

Friend: Nice 240 dude
Me: Thanks
Friend: Ya i used to have a eclipse but it got impounded by the cops cause i was drifting it in a parking lot so i sold it.
Me: Oh that sucks
Friend: Ya then my buddy got an Evo 8 MR.
Me: Those are sweet cars.
Friend: Ya i taught him how to drift it to and now he does touge up the 33 at like 140mph.
Me: thats crazy dude
Friend: Ya he races vettes and things all the time but if you ever want to learn how to drift just let me know and i'll teach you.
Me: Alright dude thanks.

It was so hard not to laugh through the entire conversation.
hahah love people like that, when ever id come into school with my 240 id get all these retarded questions asked i couldnt deal with it. since i was one of the only kids who knew something about cars id always have people asking me random stuff.

so one of my buddy saw an add on CL and it was for a 94 supra tt auto, well my buddy insisted on buying it. hes like hey: your almost done with your sr swap right?
Me: ya just about
Him: was it hard?
Me: eh not to bad
Him: well was it hard to go from auto to standard
Me: ehh depends what it is in, and is more then likely a waste.(kid always finds the most riced out shit ive ever seen and wants it cuz its got screens or all sorts of ugly shit all over it)
Him: wel this supra im looking at is auto and turbo, i was wondering if i swapped the tranny out would it still be turbo'd????
me: *bursted out laughing and had to explain just cuz i felt bad for how retarded he was
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote