View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 01:07 PM   #3301
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Fitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
GetJPN is great even though my part came broken. Lol. I bought an oem s14 kouki wing with them. Waited 6 months for the container. It got to Cali, shipped FedEx.

When it came to me in FL, the left side of the wing was cracked so bad there was pieces coming off.

I contacted him with the photos. He apologized sent a refund of the item and shipping. He also informed me that he would now only use greyhound for large stuff.

Throughout the whole process he sent pictures of the winning bid, the container being full, the shipped confirm, the landing confirmation, and tracking with FedEx when sent. Stand up guy.

My only gripe is that when you wanna buy something either that day or the next he may not get back to you in time.

That's why I kinda like JDMBuyer more because you can control through the bidding process more. The guys are kinda dicks but they are reliable in getting stuff here, In a timely matter, so that's that.

Lately, i've been using Buyee. It's great with the active bidding and stuff. Shipping, just sucks especially now with COVID blocking all EMS to other countries.

So I'm just buying shit, having them consolidate it and send it in a big box when the time is right. Don't buy big stuff tho. Shit gets crazy expensive to ship.
Fitelite240!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links