View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 05:17 AM   #25
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levan. B View Post
NEOS does not refer to the late model fabric and late model logo second generation seats, Somewhere along the line someone mentioned a seat with the Late model logo was a Neos and since people seem to think the two are associated with one another.

The new logo zeta II you posted actually appears to be a type S.

NEOS only refers to the more reclined version of Zeta II

Edit: Also the red Zeta II you posted under type S isn't actually a type S. Normal or NEOS, impossible to tell from a front view of the seat.

As far as the neo/ type s zeta i posted, i got that info off a jdm importer website usually they are very good with there identification of seats, it was def re wrapped though, i know what you mean about the deeper back position with the neos i was just sure they were right!! Anyways thanks for the contribution Levan. B

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Yes, and I want both...

Cool thread as well my man!
Thanks man i was thinking this could be something anyone can use and or contribute!!!!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote