View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:00 AM   #125
madman's240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
madman's240 is an unknown quantity at this point
You gotta look at it from a different stand point how often do u track your car I know every time I go I always find small scrathes and scuffs so what options do u have tape the most common areas that gets hit I personally dont like that look. So instead of taping it you could just plastidip it and protect it and for aslong as u want after that till u get bored of the color so u peel it off and wash the car thencboom u still have nice clean paint that didn't take any abuse.

Also how often do u get bored with the look of your car paint wise or wonder what your car would look like this color or that color plastidip gives u the ability to change the look of your car without damaging the good paint and u can go back to the original color or if your doing bodywork to your car but dontb have the money to get a legit paint job right away u can plastidip it till u have the money to paint it. And not have a multicolor shitbox while u save.

Everbody has there own opinions and taste so u dont have to like it but dont give people shit for liking it. This is pretty much just like any other car mod you may love it amd other people dont and just the opposite a ton of people may love this body kit or wheel But u may not like it. It called personalities without them the world would very boring
madman's240 is offline   Reply With Quote