View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:43 AM   #127
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman's240 View Post
Had to chime in. You all are failing to see what plastidip is for. Nice cars with good paint, to protect it. and change the color while doing it. every time u sand a car you destroy whats underneath of it, just to change the color.
You know that's the dumbest shit I ever heard? That's like spending years building a car and then going "oh well I'm not going to drive it because I spent so much time building it and making it nice". Completely pointless. Cars are meant to be driven. Paint is meant to be shown. You want to protect paint, take care of it with the appropriate products. The paint on my two-tone is the original paint from 24 years ago, and it still looks like it just rolled off the factory line. Let's see plasti-dip do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman's240 View Post
Plastidip doesn't peel.
LOL. Thanks for the laugh.