View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 04:08 PM   #309
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
So, I put all the window trim and seals back in place and put b-pillar and center console carbon overlays on for ricer points. I also finally bolted in the seat and new steering wheel. Andddd I also cleaned all of the tape residue off of the driver side carbon door card (someone a few owners ago covered the arm rest with electrical tape because it was too hot) and sat it in place. I can't wait to get the other interior bits and pieces in. It's finally starting to look how I had envisioned it!

Also, a few weeks ago I tinkered with the motor a bit. I put a few gallons of fresh fuel in and checked wiring. I did find that the power jumper from alt to starter was grounding out, but it didn't seem to have caused any issues. I wrapped the cable in plastic wire loom to prevent any future problems. I cranked the car a couple times and it sounded much stronger, but still wouldn't run. I again didn't have a laptop to check the tune with - I was hoping it was a wiring or old gas issue. Hopefully I can get my buddy with the laptop and kpro to give me a hand one of these upcoming weekends (though I should probably just get my own shitty windows laptop anyway). Sure would be nice to take it for a rip in August!