View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 02:21 AM   #19
JdmDrift4Food
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
JdmDrift4Food is an unknown quantity at this point
You would be into it more than 3000 after its all said and done beings its so far away. And you would be taking a lot of risks by going off someone else's opinions. If your interested in it, just go see it for yourself, but check out some other cars online in that area so you have a back up plan if the car isnt what you expected. And for the people saying that is too much money, well it depends on what you are going to do with the car. If he plans on keeping the body all stock, and mostly everything all stock with minor mods and possibly engine, this would be perfect. But for someone planing on throwing a kit on the car, throwing in Bride seats, a cage, and making a drift car, you might wana look for a cheaper chassis since you will be changing everything anyways. Honestly, the car looks very unmolested and adult owned (Besides the pedals and exhaust...) In my opinion, I think a price range of $2500-$2800 is fair for a car like that. Granted your so far away, I would try to see if you can hassle the dealer a bit. Your call!
JdmDrift4Food is offline   Reply With Quote