View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 10:36 AM   #35
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo13s
Whats up bamaboy! hopefully i will see u around town. I just picked up some parts from colin(snatch) the other day. we all should get together next year. are u planning on doing drift days?
yeah...I'm going to try to do some with the stock set up and see what I need to do from there as far as modding. I need to pick up some track wheels and figure out what tire size I'm going to run. This car has plenty of power. I've played around in some parking lots and it seems easier than I thought it would be. Probably because I have a good bit of power and I don't have to fight to get the traction to break.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote