Thread: South Dakota
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #37
kris
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kris is an unknown quantity at this point
my head expands as we speakm, thanks guys. I glanced over the thread and will post some answers to random things

I prefer to drive with others that are better than me however since i am, from what people say, crazy most around here dont want to hurt their babies so they dont try and keep up, sucks for me.

yes i can be a cock, thats just what i am good at, its a defense mechanism that has taken hold of my life

as for drifting for me its the hills or nothing, parking lots are too easy (danger =fun, i guess) plus the parking lots you can get caught easily by john law this city is a small city and my car is loud as heck.

on midwest drift i am now acronym--i am usually jdmposer, ohh, or acronym. I dont know why i am kris on here, i think something happend and when my account was recreated whom ever did it just put that name in there

As for 240s in rapid city/SD street240 and 20 til 3 are right there are tons around

240sx in rapid i know of--theres even others i know of just dont know the person names:
base
blk s14 stang bullet wheels-freddy
white s13 ---brad
white s14 bronze wheels--jake
white s14 s15 front--forgot guys name

RC
s14 black--mitch
s13 red coupe--mike
s13 burgandy hatch--yours truely
flat blak s13 hatch--brett
gold s13--austin
white s13 coupe--nick-I think he sold it
s13 coupe gold?--5zigen aka jason
s13 orange--cgtdream maybe, never met the guy I am never on 8th street
s13 red wide body--nicks old car--some young kid owns it and is very cocky from what i hear

out of RC--still in western SD
s14 purple-belle fourche--forgot kids name
s14 white spearfish-craig
s13 blue spearfish-chris

people that have unmodded ones i know of
1 in sturgis-s13
1 in black hawk-s13
1 in rc-white s14
1 in newell--gray s13
1 in rc-gray s13

shoot I know theres a few more but cannot think of them--I also know 4-5 guys in SF with 240s, one in mobridge with a rb20, and one or two in aberdeen. Its funny when ever some one sees a 240 they call me, like i am suppose to know everyone with a 240sx in SD, lol funny stuff.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote