Thread: Omaha check in.
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 09:19 AM   #51
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RedSVTFlareside Send a message via MSN to RedSVTFlareside
It's just a 2 car garage but it's not too bad. It fits 2 cars and the 2 bikes comfortably. The bronco is currently for sale. Hoping to use the proceeds to help fund the M3 engine rebuild. Vehicle consolidation is a side effect and I lose my winter beater. Watch it snow 10 feet this year. haha

Long term plans for the 240sx are cage, racing seats, paint job, and probably a 2871R and supporting mods. Goal is 350-400 hp. For this year and probably most of next year the plan is to probably do nothing except do track days in it and it's currently on DD status until I get the M3 motor rebuilt.